Last Update: 26th May 2017
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- We will collect information which may include your actual location, name, address, IP Address of the computer or Mobile Phone that you use to access our services /portal, contact details, payment details and other personal information that may be offered on the Portal from time to time.
- When our services are being used we collect your child’s phone usage that includes:
- Details of phone calls made from and to the Child’s phone e.g. date and time of call, duration of call, number of the calling and the called party, etc. to help you monitor the interactions in the digital world by your child
- Details of SMS sent from and to the Child’s phone e.g. date and time of SMS, number to which it was sent or received from, content of SMS, etc. to help you monitor the interactions in the digital world by your child
- List of Apps installed on your child’s phone including their usage to help you monitor the app usage by your child and restrict them if you want.
- Location of your child at frequent intervals to provide geo-fencing feature in our app.
- Details of Web browsing activity from your Child’s phone e.g. date and time of activity, web pages opened, web content searched, etc. to help you monitor the interactions in the digital world by your child
- Images captured, received and / or shared through your child’s phone to help you protect your child
- Various social media Profile and interactions i.e. your Public Profile on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram/ etc , E-Mail Id, Location, Posts on Facebook, tweets on Twitter, List of friends, Likes, List of user’s followers and list of people followed by the user, Photos shared on Facebook, etc. We would ask your explicit consent to collect this data when you login through our system and you are free not to give all or any of the permissions. However, if you deny some of the permissions, relevant features of the application might not work as expected.
This data would be deleted when you delete your account with us unless India Court / Law Enforcement Authorities directs us or as per compliance of laws of land we are forced to maintain the record of transactions for specific period.
- Analytics associated with the usage of our apps
- Contact details to show the same to you.
- When our services are being used we collect some or all the above information listed above and transfer to our servers, process it and present it to you when you demand for it or as part of exception events via SMS and E-Mails.
- When our services are being used, the app uses the internet connectivity of the child’s phone to upload the data to the servers and to communicate with the parent app.
- When our services are being used, we collect your contact data.
- Our servers also communicate with the child’s phone to communicate and receive confirmations regarding various ‘Family Rules’ that you create around the usage of the phone by your child. This helps you control the interactions that your child has through the phone e.g. the Max App Usage per day or limiting the time for which he should be calling his friends, etc.
- When our services are used, we also collect your location data, speed of travel and also transfer this data to our servers and store it. Then the data will be presented to the group members whose group you have consented to join.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by using our Services or by filling out a form or survey.
- DEVICE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOUWe collect information from or about the electronic devices or other devices where you install or access our Portal, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your electronic devices.
- USING THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the above mentioned data to:
- Provide service to you
- Present reports to you
- Analyse them to understand situations that are exceptional in nature and inform you
- Analyse the data to improve our services e.g. understand which reports and which part of the service is more useful for you and introducing more details in it.
- Analyse the trends presented by data to introduce new services
- Respond to your queries
- Use it for the purpose it was captured
- Inform various information, advantages of using our services and marketing offers about our services, etc.
- INFORMATION SECURITYWe use procedural and technological security measures that are designed to safeguard your Personally Identifiable Information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use encryption, password protection, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
- ADMINISTRATIVE PERMISSIONWe take administrative permission of the Mobile from you for the following reasons:
- As we are providing the child’s location visualization service, we need to ensure that the information is accurate to the extent possible. By taking this permission we ensure that child will not be able to install a location spoofing software and activate it which will make the data inaccurate.
- As we are providing the child’s digital interaction log, we need to ensure that the information is accurate to the extent possible. By taking this permission we ensure that child will not be able to change the date and time settings and make the report data wrong.
- As we are providing the means of setting ‘Family Rules’ around child’s digital interaction, app usage, we need to ensure that the control is effective to the extent possible. By taking this permission we ensure that child will not be able to change the date and time settings and make the rules ineffective.
- As we are providing the feature of protecting the app from being uninstalled without your permission, we need to ensure that the feature runs as expected. By taking this permission we ensure that child will not be able to uninstall the app without your consent. However, if you wish to uninstall the app at any point of time, you can remove this protection from the parent app as explained in the uninstallation of App process or go to settings of your child’s phone and disable the protection by entering your credentials. Once you disable the protection, remove the app from the list of Device Administrator list. Then the App can be removed as any other app from the phone of your child.
- As we are providing the feature of protecting the app from accidental un-installation, we need to ensure that the feature runs as expected. By taking this permission we ensure that child will not be able to uninstall the app by mistake. However, if you wish to uninstall the app at any point of time, you can remove this protection from the parent app as explained in the uninstallation of App process or go to settings of your child’s phone and disable the protection by entering your credentials. Once you disable the protection, remove the app from the list of Device Administrator list. Then the App can be removed as any other app from the phone of your child.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share, sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. We may, however, share or disclose your Personal Information with one or more entity as follows;
- Any members of our group, which includes our affiliates, subsidiaries and branch offices, to which it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your Personal Information in order to carry out the above-mentioned services.
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf. When we work with service providers, we require them by contract to only use or disclose the Personal Information they process on our behalf as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- if in good faith judgment, we believe it is necessary to:
- investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations;
- comply with legal process or other government inquiry, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process/notice served on us;
- take precautions against liability and protect the property, rights, and our safety, our Portal users, or others as required or permitted by law;
- prevent or stop activity we believe to be illegal, fraudulent, abusive, unethical or legally actionable; and
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, the security or integrity of our Portal or equipment used to make the Portal available, or any other technical issues
- take action regarding suspected illegal activities
- protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates.
- In any other ways when we have your consent to do so.
- We may also use the information or statistical data that does not identify you with Portal users and third party partners for reporting purposes e.g., to derive or report on traffic flows.
- UN-INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR THE APP
- We take the Mobile administrator permission from you when you are tagging our app. This is to let you access more features of our app like Uninstall Protection. You can disable this feature any time by logging in the app and clicking on “Unprotect Uninstall”. Then remove the Mobile Administrator permission granted to our app. The installation process after taking this step is similar to any other app now.
- We provide for advertisement within the app and you should exercise your judgement in clicking on them and taking services from them. We have sourced the advertisement from leading advertisement platforms but we do not endorse the advertisement from these parties in any way and cannot be held responsible for the losses occurring because of clicking on these links – if any.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY PORTALSThe Portal may include links to other portals, including links provided as automated search results or where we use their services to present reports to you. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. E.g. we are using services being provided by Google maps and Google Analytics which have their own privacy policies listed at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Some of these portals may contain materials that you might find objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and we do not endorse any advertisement, products or other materials available on these portals or the Services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other portals. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU